Salt Media Ltd, 5 Cross Street, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1QY
Reg. No. 4802044
CANCELLING AN ORDER
- You are entitled to cancel and receive a full refund provided that you exercise your right within 7 working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you have submitted your order and received your confirmation email, you can still cancel your order up to the point of dispatch. Please email your cancellation marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ in the title and ensure you list your name, address, product ordered and order code on the email.
- If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our Returns procedure.
- Once we’ve received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum charged by us to your credit or debit card will be re-credited within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you.
The Independent Coffee Guide will be happy to exchange products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped within 28 days from the date of dispatch.
- Please ensure the invoice is included with the goods and that you’ve marked on it what you’re returning and why and list any items you require in exchange of those returned.
- If you no longer have the original invoice, please contact us with your full address, order number or customer number. If any items to be exchanged are more expensive than the original items, you will need to supply a daytime telephone number, which allows us to contact you during office hours; this is so we can obtain payment details for the additional charges.
- Please ensure that you receive a proof of postage for your own records and have adequate insurance cover should the parcel be lost. The Independent Coffee Guide cannot be held responsible for lost parcels.